-->

Apr 18, 2010

"So dark for April"

When I was younger, Life was very simple……things were either good/ bad; you either ended up doing something or didn’t. Not so simple now…

I do things that I know I shouldn’t do; end up saying stuff I know shouldn’t be said…endure pain which is not mine, but I take it anyway & complain. Am right now at the threshold of something…..momentous?! I don’t know about that but I know this for certain that the current order of things has to change. It has to…

18th of April 2010 passed by quietly, as most of the other days in the last 2 odd years have…hardly creating a ripple, not disturbing the inertia….not doing anything. So, I have to now create ripples, start disturbances, overthrow the current order & leap….with FAITH

These are grand words –

No comments:

Post a Comment